Black Friday week is here again and you may find yourself wondering how you are going to make your deals stand out from the millions of other offers that other businesses are offering. How will you get your customers to convert thanks to your deal? Luckily, we have a few tips up our sleeve to help you.
First things first, you need an offer that is going to draw people in and get them to check-out. There are a few vital points that you need to make sure you cover when deciding what you are going to offer:
- Make it count. 5% off is not going to cut it during Black Friday week with other businesses and especially competitors offering massive discounts. Look between 20% and 50% to really hit home and make your potential customers pay attention.
- Stress that the deal it is limited. There is nothing better for conversion than creating a sense of urgency.
- Call to action. Make sure that your customer knows exactly how and where to check out.
- Get in early. Try to get your deal out there before anyone else before customers are sick of receiving them!
The Method: Why SMS?
We don’t have to persuade you why SMS marketing is much better than email. The proof is in the statistics:
- 91% of adults keep their smartphones within arm’s reach.
- 97% of people open a text within 4 minutes of receiving it.
- 19% of people will click the URL in an SMS compared to just 4.2% for email.
- 30% of SMS campaigns receive an average response rate of 30% compared to email campaigns at just 4%.
SMS may be an old technology, but our team of very clever developers have built a powerful portal that allows you manipulate SMS to get the maximum ROI from your marketing messages. Our broadcast feature allows to sends hundreds of thousands, if not millions of messages in one go. Here are a few of the tools that we have built within our this feature that will really help you get your deal across loud and clear:
- Branded Sender ID – Brand your message by using your company name as the Sender ID. Make it clear who the deal is from.
- Dynamic fields – Personalise the text with a first name, or use a unique voucher code for each customer so you can track exactly who is checking out.
- Tracked short URL – Monitor exactly who is clicking through when you send your SMS by using a tracked short URL to link to your website or offer.
We hope that this small guide will help you get the best out of Black Friday week. If you have any questions or would like to talk to our team about anything included above, please give us a call on 0800 773 4455 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org